PLEASE READ! CLICK HERE!
NOTE: Not because I am a scum bag or some other derogatory name, you will only be able to download your Presetopia Prodcuts 3 times, and it will only be available for a period of 48 hours after your order confirmation. This is only to help protect the awesome qualities and freshness of the Presetopia Presets from hackers, thieves and people that are scum bags.
In order to guarantee a smooth transaction and that you receive your download in a timely manner, please follow these instructions as follow:
- Once you click the “Buy Now” button, you will see your current shopping cart status.
- Verify the quantity in your cart and proceed to checkout with your method of payment (PayPal, Visa / MC / AMEX / Discover).
- Enter your Name, Payment Information and Contact Information. Please DOUBLE CHECK this information before submitting your payment.
- Once your payment is processed and verified, you will receive an email confirming your order. Please add email@example.com to your email list so it is not blocked by your spam filter.
- In your confirmation email you will receive your order information, along with a link to where you will be able to download your Presetopia Presets.
Terms & Agreement
You hereby agree to the terms below upon your purchase of any of our awesome products:
- You understand that by purchasing Presetopia Presets, you are purchasing Lightroom presets (.lrtemplate files).
- You understand that by purchasing Presetopia Actions, you are purchasing a Photoshop Action file (.atn files).
- Due to the nature of software (again, not because I’m a jerkhead), you understand that this is a non-refundable purchase.
- You are not receiving any guaranteed type of support. I can honest-to-goodness say I will do my best to help you get started using these awesome Presetopia Presets, but no guarantees are made.
- You understand that Presets ARE NOT actions for Adobe Photoshop, and that actions ARE NOT Presets for Lightroom.
- You agree to smile lots upon realizing how brilliant the Presetopia Presets really are!